Thursday, January 3, 2008

Let It Be Christmas...

It's just not Christmas without baking a few goodies (or shoveling the Colorado snow). Morgan decided to help her mom bake this year (and her dad shovel). I'm not sure what was more fun, watching her "help" shovel or watching her "taste" almost every cookie before putting it on the plate. I think she took the Quality Control to the extreme!
Nevertheless, we ended up with enough untouched cookies to take to some neighbors and Morgan had more than enough to be satisfied.


Here she is helping put cookies on plates when they came out of the oven.



"Mixing" the batter to make the best Christmas cookies!


A true cook must always test the recipe!


Little shovels are for sissies! Morgan wants the real thing to help get the job done!


Here Morgan is helping dad with quality control. Hey, somebody needs to stand on the porch and make sure the snow gets shoveled!







1 comment:

mesa2003 said...

The pictures of Morgan helping with the cookies are adorable. She looks like a very good kitchen helper! Miles also likes to help add things to batter and stir it up, but his little fingers always sneak into the bowl for multiple taste tests so I have to be picky about when I let him help. If it's just Joey, Miles, and me who will consume the goods then he's my right hand man for the job.