Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Mismatched, Messy Morgan...

Okay, I have to preface this post by saying that I wouldn't take Morgan out in public like this!
However, we were staying home all afternoon, and she had already spilled milk and ranch dressing down her shirt at lunch time (we were out and I didn't have a bib--oops!), so I didn't really care when she wanted her pants rolled up (they are a bit too long) and to wear her "hat" while she played.

I found a book of vinyl window stickers in a box the other day and she loves to decorate the TV stand with them! I figure that a few fingerprints on the TV stand aren't going to hurt anything!


These particular stickers are colors and shapes. Morgan has the idea of a circle down, but doesn't always differentiate it from an oval. And rectangle is too complicated of a word for her to say, I think, so she just calls them all squares.

1 comment:

Megan Nordstrom said...

So cute. Just wait until she wants to pick her clothes out when you do have to go places. Sometimes you just have to roll with the flow and take a picture. Then one day when she asks you why you let her look so funny in public, you can blame it all on her!! :)