Monday, June 23, 2008

Fixing the Bike



Brian's bike got a flat tire last week (so sorry you had to ride home with it), so he attempted to patch the hole this weekend. Unfortunately, it was unsuccessful and it needs a new tube. Good thing they're pretty cheap.


Anyway, when Morgan heard Daddy going to the garage, she asked him what he was doing. He told her he was fixing his bike, at which point, she determined that hers needed to be fixed also.

Morgan insisted on turning her bike upside down, just like Daddy's. Here she is "fixing" it.

This was the best shot I could get of both of them fixing their bikes.

4 comments:

Joseph and Tiffany said...

That is so cute! It's so funny when they want to do what we do. They soak everything up at this age...

Carie Annie said...

How cute is that!! I love kids, I love the way their little minds work sometines it's so refreshing to have a little laugh!

Aubrey said...

Great pictures. Celeste has started copying us in a few limited areas (clapping when we clap).

Natalie said...

She is so much fun! What a cutie!