Monday, July 21, 2008

Busy as a Bee!!!

This is going to be one long post, wrapping up one of our last weekends as parents of just one.

Friday Afternoon:

Brian's company, Watson Wyatt, hosted their annual family picnic at the park. We all enjoyed delicious food, entertainment by a clown, and squirt guns! I think many of Brian's co-workers were surprised at how good Morgan's aim is! She was squirting everyone!

Brian and Morgan coming back to the picnic tables after a tough game of Bocce ball.



Morgan and Acella(sp?) playing "Ring Around the Rosies"


I didn't expect to get such a great action shot of Brian playing volleyball!

Morgan and Isabelle playing on the See Saw...she's becoming such a big girl!



Saturday Morning:

Morgan has wanted to ride the bus like Daddy for a long time. She sees him get on and off at the bus stop, going to work, and we thought we'd take her for a ride on the bus. We went downtown to the PBS Kids Fun Fest (a madhouse of way too many people in 95+ degree weather!!).

Here's Morgan looking out the window on the bus!


Morgan chose to sit right in the very front--here she is with her daddy.


She's such a big girl, she wanted to get off the bus all by herself.
Of course, we didn't take many pictures at the Fun Fest, so here's Mackenzie trying to convince Morgan it's okay to pet the rabbit. She never did, and I think she thought the goats might eat her!



Saturday Evening:
Sorry, no pictures--I was too busy relaxing at the Ward Luau. Call me crazy, but I put together 3 ward activities, all within the last month (and my last 6 weeks of pregnancy), and I decided to enjoy myself at the luau. We have a handful of Polynesian families in our ward, and one in particular actually provides entertainment at Luaus all over Denver. Because they're in our ward, we can book the show for free--provided everyone brings a potluck dish to share! We had a great time and Morgan loved watching all the dancing!
Well, that's all the exciting news we have to share. Stay tuned--the next thing exciting enough to be posted on our blog better be a new baby! Less than 2 weeks to go!!!




8 comments:

mesa2003 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Joseph and Tiffany said...

Looks like fun! Good luck with the next big thing on the agenda--having that baby!

Mother Goose said...

Morgan is so dang cute! Good luck with the next one. Can't wait to get a phone call! Love the name by the way!

Carie Annie said...

Good luck on the baby!!! Let me know how I can help out when the time comes!

Megan Nordstrom said...

I can't believe it's already time for you to pop that thing out! Good luck. We'll watch for the good news.

ashley g. said...

Wow- you have been busy. I think I have seen those exact performers in Denver- they are awesome! I saw them in a Highlands Ranch Ward. Godd for you for having a break- being on the activities committee (or the Chair- if that is who you are) can be a real beast.

Carie Annie said...

oo oo I herd you had the baby congrats congrats!!

Cam and Chelle said...

Congrats on the newest Boring Baby!