Friday, July 11, 2008

Daddy's Wallet...

This post is two-fold. One, to congratulate Brian on passing another exam, and Two, to respond to Ashley's comment from the last post (Daddy's shorts).

So, Morgan discovered Brian's shorts, and Ashley commented by saying: "I love it! Morgan, next time you should find the shorts that have Daddy's wallet in them. Then call me. I'll tell you where to go buy you and your Momma something fun."

You won't believe what we found Morgan doing, not more than 10 minutes later:



She had found Brian's wallet on the counter and apparently decided to take Ashley's advice. But that's okay--because Brian just passed his 2nd EA (Enrolled Actuary) exam (results came out this morning), and that means he's only got 2 exams left until he's COMPLETELY DONE with all of his exams/credentials/studying, etc...!!!!! I'm so proud of you and am glad that you're so dedicated! Way to go, sweetie!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow Brian! Congrats!!! Now you can relax for a little while. And Morgan is so cute. Can you post or send us the picture of Madelyn eating the cookie?

Alie said...

CONGRATULATIONS, Brian! :) way to go!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Brian!!! Daddy's wallet... well when Elaena had just started to cruise, I caught her one day with my wallet. She had my costco card in one hand and my credit card in the other... right then we knew we would be in trouble someday! Like cousin like cousin...hehe.

Cool Runnings said...

wow Brian, since you are doing so well can you take my exams. If I had half the luck you did I would be about half way done. Instead I am still at the beginning. Congrats.

ashley g. said...

First of all, Congrats to you Brian! What an accomplishment! I've heard that those millions of tests are a beast.

Second of all, Morgan... meet me on 16th Street. We'll make a day of it! Don't forget "the goods!"

I promise that I won't encourage her any further. And Morgan, stay away from the stairs. ;)

Joseph and Tiffany said...

Congratulations Brian! Oh, and Morgan after you and Ashley are done shopping you can come shopping with me too!

ashley g. said...

How are you doing Mackenzie? Are you hanging in there? I keep thinking of you everytime I complain about being hot. I am rooting that you don't make it much longer! Best of luck to you all!