Friday, September 5, 2008

Cardboard Box

I don't know where I learned this song, but I've been singing it to Morgan lately and she's started to pick up on it. Sorry, you won't get the tune, so if you don't know it, improvise.

I love you (Morgan Rae) Oh, yes I do.

I love you (Morgan Rae) Oh yes, it's true.

I love you (Morgan Rae) I do.

Oh, (Morgan Rae) How I love you.

Here is a video of Morgan singing her version (substitute "Daddy Dear") to Brian. Also, she thinks Peek-A-Boo is the coolest these days, so there's a little of that.

(Yes, my potty-trained daughter is wearing a diaper. Her pediatrician told me to put her back in a diaper if she showed signs of regression to get attention because of the new baby. So, after 3 accidents, she had to wear a diaper the rest of the day. It was quite amusing to watch her "waddle" like she'd been riding a horse, because she was so uncomfortable. Needless to say, by bedtime, she was crying for her panties back, and today, we were accident free! )

2 comments:

Brent said...

I know where you learned that song. It's from an old musical "Bye Bye Birdie" the original version started "I love you Conrad, yes I do..."

Ashley H. said...

Morgan is such a doll. Is she old enough to start helping you in the kitchen a lot? I was thinking of how I miss your good cooking!