So, I've quizzed a bunch of people about how to change my blog background and Ashlyn and Tiffany even sent me instructions, which I, apparently, am too dumb to follow because I could never get it to work just right. Today, I am smart enough!
I found a website, Simply Chic Blogs and found a cute background, AND I got it to work! If you're looking for cute backgrounds, check this site out!
Oh, and if you can't tell, I'm into the polka-dot theme these days! Morgan's pajamas, t-shirts, Sadie's outfits, and now my blog!
7 comments:
I like your blog, but every color except for the black text is difficult to read.
and you're right! the girl's christmas jammies are way cute!
i second alex's comments. but i didn't realize they were chirstmas jammies. are they?
Yes, both Morgan and Sadie's Christmas Jammies are polka-dots. And, the ones I picked out for myself, are also "polkid-ot", as Morgan says it. I hope the color changes I made are easier to read. I didn't have time to fix it earlier.
everytime I jump into my bed with my flannel sheets I think of you Mackenzie! Just thought I would let you know!
Hey I really like it. I'll have to check out the site. I'm kinda tired of black and white checkers on my background...
Great job Mack! Sorry I wasn't more helpful.
Yes, the room thing is a little confussing if you haven't seen it. When our house was built it had four bedrooms, but for some reason the previous owners knocked out a wall between two rooms to make it one big room. Mike is putting the wall back and adding the door that they filled in, so we can have an office and move Avery out of the nursery into her own room.
Heaven help me, Avery can already open doors! The first two days were were doing the new bed thing, she would open the door, see me standing there, and run back to the bed. She figured out quickly that she was suppose to stay in her bed. Now when she wakes up she just calls for me and talks to her animals until I get there. Hopefully she'll be moved into her new room and twin size bed before the baby comes!
Well, after that novel, I should have just called you! We do need to talk. Have a great day!
Ash
Post a Comment