Friday, January 23, 2009

Old McDonald Had a Farm (and other events)

Sometimes I feel like we live on a farm! It can get crazy around here and Morgan currently enjoys imitating animal sounds. The other day, we drove by a bunch of geese and Morgan said, "Look Mom, it's geese! Honk! Honk!" And then, she "honked" the whole way home.

For Preschool this week, we learned about farm animals. One of the crafts we did was make pig noses out of egg cartons. Morgan has become especially attached to her pig nose.



Morgan also thinks Sadie's new trick of sitting up is amusing. So, she sits in between Sadie's legs and says, "Look, Mommy! Sadie is holding me!" Yes, she has the pig nose on. Like I said, it's quite a hit!
Here's my attempt at getting ready in peace this morning. Turn on Sesame Street and give my 2-year old a page of stickers. It gets better. We went to story time at the library this morning and I looked at Morgan's head and she had not one, but two, stickers in her hair, on the back of her head! They were stuck in bottom layers of her hair, so I had to pull them out.

And, this is from the other day. Morgan got to play with "The Udder Lowden" (meaning, not Auntie Lowden) as she calls him. She turned to me and said, "Look, Mommy, it's Once There Was a Snowman!"

3 comments:

Alie said...

Cute piggy nose, Morgan!

Lauren said...

That's me! Auntie Lowden! She is so funny with the piggy nose--it's pink, do you blame her? A girl after my own heart!

Lauren said...

Wait..she meant Auntie LOGAN..not Auntie LOWREN...darn...see what I get for jumping the gun!