Monday, April 20, 2009

Are You Sure It's Spring?

So, this is the second blizzard we've gotten this Spring, yet none the entire winter. After raining all night Thursday, all day Friday, and turning to snow Friday afternoon, here's what it looked like outside our house Saturday morning.
Morgan's sandbox (empty, thank heavens! That would be a muddy mess!) was quickly becoming an ice skating rink. Look at how much snow we got in a matter of about 3 hours Friday afternoon!
The snow stopped midday Saturday and turned back into rain. By Sunday afternoon, this is what was left. Brian told Morgan they could have a snowball fight after her nap. Only, there wasn't much to make snowballs with.

She's not crawling yet, just rolling everywhere! However, this isn't the first time we've found Sadie like this in her crib. I guess if it's comfortable...

And, finally, being stuck inside for 3 days straight leads to lots of lego creativity. Morgan wanted to build "Madison the doggy in Sandy Eggo" and then realized that Madison comes with Grandma and Papa. So, here you go. The lego version by Morgan and Brian

5 comments:

Lauren said...

I LOVE IT! Denver has crazier weather than Utah--who knew?! Remember my first trip to Denver for Chantelle in April of 07? When I flew in it was 65 out..by the time I got my rental car it was a full on down pour, that lasted for about a day and a half then turned to snow!?! In the end of April? WHAT the heck?

Silly Sadie! I know bumper pads are a hot topic, but this may be one reason they can come in handy:)

LOVE the legos of your parents and Madison! Great job Brian....and Morgan.

Mo Daddy said...

Saddie is the best! i love that picture of her legs falling off... we still have that stuff that goes around the crib on, so it doesn't happen to us. but it is cute!
Lilit posting logged in as Michael.

Love, The Riemans said...

What was Brian doing in shorts the day after a blizzard...???

I wish we had a bit of that weather sometimes here in Orlando...enjoy it!

Joseph and Tiffany said...

Another blizzard?? Sheesh. Hope it starts acting like spring out there for you!

Mother Goose said...

You need to get some bumper pads! ;)