Here's Brian digging through the cupboards looking for eggs last week.

The ward playgroup hosted an Easter egg hunt this week for the kids. Here's Morgan, out on the hunt at the park.


Then, we dyed eggs. I'm so glad I put a shirt over Morgan to protect her clothes! Actually, she didn't get messy, it was Brian who needed the shirt!
Our egg decorating kit came with stickers, so Morgan personalized each and every egg. They were so beautiful!
This picture is to show her poor obsessive-compulsive future (well, I guess she's already showing signs). Notice she pulled off the stickers in rows? I guess it's inevitable with both parents that way...
And, our Easter breakfast. Morgan requested waffles. So, we had waffles, complete with blueberries, bananas, and strawberries. Yummy!
Oh, and in case you wanted to see how yummy they were, here's what our delicious breakfast looked like!
Oh, and in case you wanted to see how yummy they were, here's what our delicious breakfast looked like!The girls had Easter baskets to open.

And baskets to play with.

And stories to read.
And Morgan had eggs to hunt for in the yard. She loved it!

Remember, we had hard-boiled eggs for Morgan to hunt. Listen to how they landed in the bucket. Not one came back unharmed!
We thought today would be a good day to update the family picture. We were hoping for a nice shot on the lawn at church, but the rain sent us into the foyer for a lovely "mugshot" as Brian calls it. Oh well.

Seeing as we have church at 1:00 this year, the rest of the day went as follows: Came home. Ate dinner (enchiladas). Put a crying 2-year old to bed around 6:15 (she was asleep by 6:16). And, that wraps up the day!

Seeing as we have church at 1:00 this year, the rest of the day went as follows: Came home. Ate dinner (enchiladas). Put a crying 2-year old to bed around 6:15 (she was asleep by 6:16). And, that wraps up the day!


5 comments:
mmmm...those waffles look so good and so pretty too. Cute family picture. Happy Easter!!
looks like you guys had a fun filled day. i love easter, its such a fun time of year, and the reason for the season doesn't hurt either. poor morgan with the ocd though, hopefully sadie won't have it as bad. and your waffles are way cute. do you have a heart-shaped waffle maker?
How fun! I loved her easter egg hunt...I'm surprised they didn't break!
WOW! 6:15, I'd LOVE to have bedtime (for the kids) that early! Lucky!
The dresses are beautiful!
Post a Comment