That's what Morgan kept telling us the whole way there. Along with "Affon (Afton) lives in Braska," "Affon moving," and "Untel Rich gwadumating (graduating)."
We took a family road trip over the weekend to Lincoln, Nebraska to celebrate Rich (my brother in-law) graduating from law school and Ben's blessing. Despite the initial hiccup that my parent's had the wonderful opportunity of spending 6 hours in the Denver airport (of course, we had already left or we would have jsut taken them to Lincoln, we had a great time. We're so proud of Rich's accomplishment.
Courtney and Rich are moving to Utah today, so we left last night while they packed up their house some more. We got home about 12:45 a.m. As I went to get Sadie out of the car, I had to get a picture. Her face sums up how we all felt when we got home--completely exhausted. Only she'd been sleeping for 5 hours at this point! We hadn't!
We had a great, quick trip and Morgan is anxious to visit Affon and Mei Mei and Baby Ben at Grandpa Brad's (Rich's dad) in Utah! Thanks for letting us visit!

Grandma and Grandpa with 5 of their grandkids (this really is the best shot, I promise).
Our happy little family.
While Logan was holding the camera, she said, "Morgan, come here!" So, she did! I thought this was a cute candid.
1 comment:
Oh boy! I hope you got some sleep!! Staying up really late and knowing my kids will be up at the crack of dawn is always sad for me...yuck!
Post a Comment