Morgan woke up to find her new bike and helmet waiting in the kitchen.

I kept asking Morgan over and over what she wanted to eat on her birthday. She kept saying, "M's" (m & m's). I explained to her that we don't just eat "M's" and she needed to pick a different meal. We ended in a compromise...whole wheat banana pancakes and Morgan got to put "M's" on hers.
Only the family will appreciate this one--I'm afraid we have another "Patrick". Morgan didn't take her helmet off all day long! In fact, she even wore it to preschool (luckily, it was bike day, so she needed a helmet). If her bike is within a mile and she's even considering possibly riding it within the next week, she puts her helmet on! Safety first, I guess!

Morgan and her birthday "cake". We really liked the recipe, so if you'd like to try it, click here. 
Blowing out the big 3. She made sure we had 3 candles, not 2, to put on her cake. Because she's 3 now. Okay. She's 3. In June.
Happy Birthday, Morgan!!
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Morgan!
Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear Morgan! Happy Birthday to you! :)
Happy birthday Morgan! What a big girl. Hope you have fun celebrating with Untel Tyler!
Patrick!!!!!! Oh my goodness....tooooo funny! You have to admit, it was bound to be one of your kids since you were so embarassed by the whole thing!
Post a Comment