I found this picture tonight and realized I had forgotten to post it a couple weeks ago when the event happened. I simply heard, "Mommy! Help! I fell in!" And, of course, before I could help her out, I had to grab the camera.
Hilarious!! I got a picture once of Brady stuck between a chair and the table, about to fall, and Brian got onto me for not just saving him immediately, but it was so funny...so I understand the necessity of grabbing the camera!
Oi! I would die if that happened to one of my kids! (knock on wood) I don't even let my kids near the bathroom b/c of my OCD. Morgan has the best smile through it all though!
4 comments:
Hilarious!! I got a picture once of Brady stuck between a chair and the table, about to fall, and Brian got onto me for not just saving him immediately, but it was so funny...so I understand the necessity of grabbing the camera!
I would do the same thing too!
Perfect!! Kalli's greatest fear has been confirmed. I love that Morgan smiles through out this- what a sweetheart!
Oi! I would die if that happened to one of my kids! (knock on wood) I don't even let my kids near the bathroom b/c of my OCD. Morgan has the best smile through it all though!
Post a Comment