The Camera Broke!!!
I can't begin to tell you how many times this camera has been dropped over the last 4 1/2 years (yes, our camera was a dinosaur, so it was about time to upgrade anyway), and it recovered just fine. However, Saturday, it wasn't as lucky. It won't even turn on anymore and the lens is halfway open now.
So, bear with us as we purchase a new camera and then leave for vacation for a week (the girls and I are leaving as Brian studies hard for his next exam). No pics or updates until then. But, I'm sure we'll have lots to tell about when we get back from Grandpa and Grandma's!
2 comments:
Cools cakes! You're getting really good! As for the camera, we are in the market as well!
I sure hope that you gave it a proper burial. Have a great time on your vacation!!
Post a Comment