Friday, November 27, 2009

Thanksgiving 2009

So, the new camera did, in fact, break, so we're onto another new camera. I compared a lot of cameras and really like what I ended up with. So, now that the camera is back, I've got a few pictures from the last couple of days.

Here's "big girl" Sadie in her new bed. She loves it!

And, this really is exactly what she does EVERY NIGHT when we put her in bed. She hasn't tried to get out for bedtime at all. However, naptime is a different story...

Morgan requested oatmeal for breakfast the other day and asked if she could put blueberries in it. Then, she posed for this cute picture at the table.
And, as we had told everyone, since we didn't have Thanksgiving plans, we totally cheated and ordered Boston Market, complete with the plates and plasticware so there was NO CLEANUP!!! I highly recommend it!

The only drawback was the cornbread. As you can see, Sadie needs a little bit more practice actually eating it. I wonder if she got any in her mouth...
Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!




1 comment:

Joseph and Tiffany said...

Yep, that cornbread mess sure looks familiar. Sounds like a great kids food until you actually give it to the kids to eat---we've had that exact mess under our table on more than one occasion!