Saturday, March 13, 2010

Odds and Ends from Our Week

Morgan built a birdhouse at the Home Depot kids workshop last Saturday and wanted to paint it when we got home. I was very impressed at how focused and neat she was while we painted! She is very proud of her project and displays it proudly on her dresser.

Morgan did this all by herself:She uses EVERY PIECE of train track when she plays trains (I can't even do that!). She's even learned that in order to use the bilibos as tunnels, she has to make a curve instead of a straight line.


And Sadie did this all by herself: I now know that a quiet Sadie during naptime isn't always a good thing. I cracked open the door to see if she was asleep and saw this, so I grabbed the camera. When I opened the door to take the picture, she just looked up with her cute little grin and said, "Cheese!" And, then, she had to put every last item of clothing back into the dresser.

Sadie loves playing with the water doodle!

I had to include this picture because she just looks so precious! (Plus, when she falls asleep in the car, I know we won't have a problem like the one above during naptime!)

No comments: