Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Red Robin

Brian took an exam on Friday. To celebrate having our husband/daddy back we went to Red Robin. Brian loves the fries. I love the freckled lemonade (the only place I will spend money to get a drink when we're out). The girls love the balloons.

I had the camera with me because I needed to print some pictures at Costco, so I snapped a few fun ones in the restaurant!

Brian took this one--such a precious face!

Morgan wanted to make a "silly" face for the camera!

Yes, that's ketchup all over her face with a ranch dressing goatee. Unfortunately, Sadie hasn't yet learned to eat WITHOUT making a huge mess! (We're improving, but slowly)

Here are the girls, dancing with their balloons. Check out Sadie's leg. She wanted her balloon tied to her leg. Brian tried to convince her to put it on her wrist, but she wouldn't have it. She wanted it on her leg. So, when we went to Costco, Morgan followed suit and we had two silly girls running around with balloons tied to their legs!

No comments: