Tuesday, September 7, 2010

"This Computer...


...is so AWESOME!!!"

Morgan definitely thinks so, because that's what she said when we were playing games on lds.org the other day!

Yes, we've joined the cult. And, so far, we're loving it! Now, if I could only convince iPhoto that Morgan and Sadie's faces are, in reality, 2 very distinct people! (It keeps confusing them)

Goodbye, old computer. You served us well.


And, lastly, a quick story from the day the computer arrived.

We were anxiously looking out the window all afternoon/evening, waiting for FedEx. When the UPS truck passed our house, Morgan said, "Mom, he doesn't have our computer. The brown mailman just drove away." So, I explained to her that it wasn't UPS, it would be FedEx. So, the wait continued. When it still hadn't come by the girls' bedtime at 7:00, Morgan became worried. In her bedtime prayer, she prayed, "Please bless the mailman to bring our boxes to our house safely." He showed up about 5 minutes later!


4 comments:

Megan Nordstrom said...

I have to say I am jealous. Even though the picture wouldn't come up, I am guessing you have a mac. Enjoy it a lot for me too.

Kira said...

Aren't they great??? We have a Mac and I will NEVER go back!

Skinners said...

Hooray! Once you go Mac, you'll never go back! I love mine! Beware those, all of those apple product are way too addicting and can cost you some major $$$! Enjoy!

Joseph and Tiffany said...

Yay! That's great! I would have so much fun with one of those--I bet you guys love it already!!