Sunday, January 2, 2011

Why Haven't I Posted in a Month???

Because I've been sick.  Really, really, really sick.  Just ask Brian how much I've whined and complained about how sick I've been.  Did I mention I've been sick??

Due to our recent luck in the baby department, we decided to wait until we knew for sure (actually saw a baby in an ultrasound) before telling anybody.  So don't feel like we don't care about you if this is the first you've heard.  It's news to everyone.

We're expecting baby #3 in July!!  So, this time, sick is a good thing!

10 comments:

Wheeler Family said...

CONGRATS!! I'm so excited for you!

Joseph and Tiffany said...

Congrats again Mackenzie. I'm really happy for you!!

Courtney said...

Sorry you've been so sick. Very exciting!

The Layton Family said...

WOO HOO!!!!!! We are so happy for you!

Alie said...

Tyler and I hope it's a boy!!

Claydens said...

great news! congrats!

Dale Ginos said...

Sorry your so sick, but VERY excited for you and Brian. Okay not just you and Brian, I'm VERY excited too!

Jenny said...

Hooray, congrats!

Mother Goose said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!

Melissa said...

CONGRATS!!! So sorry you've been super sick. I hope all goes well in the coming weeks. I predict a boy. :)