Carson Ginos Boring
Date: Saturday, July 16, 2011
Time: 1:44 a.m.
Weight: 8 lbs, 12.7 oz
Length: 19 1/2 inches
Labor went quick ("active" labor began when my water broke at 12:36 a.m., and he was born at 1:44 a.m.), and he's a lot bigger than we expected (he was 5 days early), but everyone is doing great! Apparently Mexican food, walks, and a full moon worked! (A friend jokingly mentioned it to me and Brian was serious about trying it out!)
He's tongue tied (getting it fixed tomorrow), and slightly jaundiced, so we get to make nurse visits for the next couple of days, but he sleeps great, gives me 4 hours between feedings, and hardly fusses! Maybe I've finally got an easy baby (minus the extra doctor visits)!!
Big sisters meeting their brother for the first time!
Remember a picture of Morgan and Sadie like this? Click here.
Morgan made special artwork to decorate Carson's "crib". Left: a dump truck; Right: a Daddy Basketball (he's got a basketball for a head/face)
Our first family picture. And, that might be about as "official" as it gets for a while!
Morgan could spend her entire day sitting on the couch, holding her brother. She's going to be a great helper. Sadie makes sure that the binky is always close. And, if its not in Carson's mouth, she tries to put it in--whether he wants it or not!
Welcome, sweet little one! We're so happy you came to our family!
14 comments:
I'm so happy for you! Congrats, boys are so fun!
Love all the pictures!! What address should I use if I want to send a little something??
Congrats!! Boys are are a lot of fun:) I love having a big sister to take care of my little brothers and it looks like you have great helpers.
Congratulations! Hope all is well!I can't believe you have 3 kids birthdays in a month and a half! You go Mom and all the birthdays here to come!
Congrats!! Can't wait to see him! :)
CONGRATS!!! He's so cute!!!
Is Congrats you guys! Funny thing, Courtney and I were just talking this morning about how so much has changed back in Denver, and he specifically asked about you guys. Glad things are going well with Carson. The other two have grown up a lot!
so cute! congrats, boys are the best!
Congratulations you guys! We can't wait to meet him in a few weeks. Kenzie you look so good. Where's Carson's BYU shirt I saw the girls and Brian sporting them?
Yeah!! Love the boys, glad everything went well for you. Enjoy and new baby, they are the best!
Congratulations! He is darling. We can't wait to come and meet him. I bet the girls are such big helpers!
This is a test. I lost the last commentary and sent another in e-mail.
Congratulations! He is absolutely perfect in every way!! Little boys are so much fun- they are an adventure for sure.
Best of luck to you and your FAMILY OF FIVE! Hooray!
I'm such a jerk of a friend. I've been meaning to call you for weeks. CONGRATS! And you picked the perfect birthday -- mine. Sweet! He's gorgeous. Great job, you two!
Post a Comment