I can't believe our little guy is already 3 weeks old!! How easily we forget what life was like before. I can't imagine our life without this precious baby!
Carson spends most of his time sleeping. (That is, after all, what newborns do best!) Aside from his fussy time around dinner (perfect timing, right?), he's mostly tolerant of his big sisters and their never ending affection.
Sadie's turned into our early riser. While we're usually up before her (Brian at work, me feeding a baby), I usually leave Carson on the bed while I get dressed. Sadie loves to climb up and cuddle him. Her favorite is to give him "nose-ies" (i.e. Eskimo kisses). This morning she said, "Ooh! His nose is cold, Mom!"
These past several weeks, we've attended Brian's softball games. His company plays in a city league every summer. While I can't take credit for the pictures (thanks, Mark!), here's my stud in action!
Here he is waiting for some softball action!
This picture reminds me of my little sisters at my brother's little league games. They would play in the dirt the whole time, and, every inning (actually half-inning), Debbie Schroeder or my mom would give them each a single M & M (okay, maybe it was a few, but that doesn't sound as good) and back to the dirt they'd go! I'm sure they came home even more filthy than the players!
We're going on vacation this weekend and then to California after, but the computer won't be coming until September, so be patient and expect lots of posts in a few weeks!
3 comments:
We can't wait to meet him in a few days!
He is such a cute baby! And is already filling out and changing so much! Have a fun trip! How's the nursing going? I've been meaning to email you about it, but keep forgetting!
Cute update! What a cute, happy family.
Post a Comment