I don't remember which one of us kids called it this as kids, but Brian took the girls to the Happiest Place on Earth this week and they had a blast! The girls are both already planning their next trip!
Here they are just before they left. (For the record, Brian got everyone dressed. I didn't even think about having the girls--and him!--match. Smart!)
What's a trip without meeting Minnie Mouse? I guess they also got to say hello to Mickey, too.
Ask anyone who came with us what the girls thought of the Haunted Mansion when we went in February and they'll tell you they HATED it! Maybe it was that we went after dark? Anyway, the tried it again and, according to Daddy, they really liked it this time. It must be the Nightmare Before Christmas decorations....
What little girl doesn't want to grow up to be a princess?? The girls loved seeing them all in the parade!
1 comment:
I feel like I should clarify that everyone calls Disneyland "the happiest place on earth". I think it's one of their slogans?
I love Sadie's face in front of the Haunted Mansion!! I'm glad they enjoyed it.
Post a Comment