Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I'm Going to Miss This

Oh, how I'm going to miss these times.  For two reasons.  One, because I'm starting to realize that my babies are growing up and they won't be little much longer!  And, two, because in just a few weeks, the Jones' are moving!  We're so glad we have been able to spend this past (almost) year living so close and having so much fun!  

Recently, Carson and Jack have really started to "play" together when we get together with the Jones'.   It's been fun to watch mellow Jack perk up and take control when he plays with his cousin.  He's obviously realized that he's in charge when he plays with Carson.  

I think my favorite thing has to be when Jack walks up to Carson, sitting on the floor, stares at his head, rubs it, then looks at us onlookers as if to say, "What's wrong with it?" because Carson has very little hair.  




No comments: