It's amazing how hard it is to catch up when you get behind! But, as we all know, life happens, and, some things have to be put on hold for a bit.
Morgan's 1st grade class invited all the mothers in for a presentation back in May. The kids had made us each a hat (see below), and prepared lots of things for the mothers to enjoy. Her teacher, Mrs. Barta, had been working with the kids for quite awhile on this "secret surprise", as Morgan referred to it.
The class recited the entire book, I Love You Forever, by Robert Munsch, with each child reciting a different line. I was quite impressed because the kids had to memorize their line without taking it home for their mom to help!
They also sang us a few songs. It was a great morning and I'm so glad I got to share it with my sweet Morgan!

No comments:
Post a Comment