Thursday, October 11, 2007

So Many Choices, So Little Time!



My biggest challenge about doing a blog will be to NOT post every cute little thing that Morgan does. I may whine to everyone that she is lots of work, but, I really do enjoy the fun times. Morgan learns so much and is constantly trying to repeat everything I say. Although it doesn't sound like anything but gibberish, or R2-D2 as her grandpa says, she's trying really hard to learn new words and be a big girl.

I've decided to show everyone how she likes to eat a peanut butter sandwich. It's a disaster, but she sure loves her PB! Oh, and a side note: the thumping sound you hear is NOT a heartbeat, it is the washing machine. The laundry room is directly behind Morgan's highchair.



3 comments:

ashley g. said...

What a doll! She looks so grown up. Glad to see that you have joined the blogging world. Make sure you keep us updated on your little cutie!
-The Guymons

Megan Nordstrom said...

Yay! I am so glad you have a blog now. It's great. You have been busy putting it all together! I am impressed that it already has so much on it! Well have a good one.

Mother Goose said...

She is so cute and getting so big! Love the videos! We miss you guys. We have to get together soon so that Morgan and Avery can play together.