
As everyone already knows, Morgan REFUSES to sleep at home. At least for nap time, that is.
So, she gladly slept on the airplane seat on the flight to Sacramento. Why that's more comfortable than her bed at home, I don't know, but at least she napped!

On our way to the airport to fly home from Grandpa and Grandma's, she, of course, fell asleep. So, I had little choice, other than to let her continue her nap in her stroller. So, that's what she did. I took this picture as we were waiting in the airport because her foot propped up is just too cute!
I was also given the suggestion by several people to put up room-darkening shades in her bedroom. I finally bought some this past weekend, and, NO they don't help! She screamed herself to sleep again for naptime! I just don't get it! When anybody else watches her, they say she lays right down, doesn't even fuss and takes a great 2+ hour nap. What's the secret?
No comments:
Post a Comment