Thanks Court! I actually think this one will be kind of fun, and I need a little "me" time right now.
A-Attached or single: Attached.
B-Best Friend: Brian is by far my best friend, but there are many girlfriends out there that rank high up on my list too!
Cake or Pie: Not a particular fan of either, but I tried the Sara Lee Dutch Apple Pie a couple of weeks ago and it's quite tasty!
D-Day of Choice: Friday--that's my day that I can heave a big sigh and NOT cook for dinner! Plus, Brian usually tries to get home early!
E-Essential Item: These days, it seems to be tissues. Morgan's nose is runnier that a leaky faucet! (But, Courtney, baby wipes DO have a million uses!)
F-Favorite Color: Yellow
G-Gummi Bears or Worms: For anyone who knew me in high school (which I think it's only Lauren who will read this), Sour Gummy Worms ALL THE WAY! The yellow and green ones can dance!
H-Hometown: Denver, CO is home today, but I grew up in Oceanside, CA
I-Indulgence(s): Lately, it's been fruit. That seems to be my pregnancy craving.
J-January or July: Do I have to pick? In January, it's like 10 degrees outside in Colorado, and in July, it was over 100!!
L-Life is incomplete without: the telephone--how did people live without this wonderful invention???
M-Marriage Date: August 16, 2003
N-Number of Siblings: Biologically, 1 brother, 3 sisters. In-laws, 5 brothers, 5 sisters
O-Oranges or Apples: I am always up for a Gala apple, and when you dip it with peanut butter, it's amazing. Cara Cara oranges are super sweet and super yummy!
P-Phobias or Fears: I will go on some rollercoasters, but WILL NOT go on the tower kind (the ones that shoot you straight up really fast, then drop). Ask Brian about our honeymoon sometime and he'll tell you he won't let me on one again!
Q-Quote: My quote for now is the one on my blog--"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain." Boy, isn't that motherhood in a nutshell!
R-Reason To Smile: Sunshine!
S-Season: Spring--I can't wait to wear short sleeves, capris and sandals! Goodbye snow!
T-Tag Someone: ASHLYN!!
U-Unknown Fact About Me: I have two. #1: I won't eat a salad that I prepare. Don't ask why, but Brian has to make the salad for dinner, and I have no problem ordering a salad when we go out. #2: I always have to have a box of cookies on hand. Right now, it's Girl Scout Cookies. I have 3 boxes in my basement freezer that will likely not be eaten until next year when I can replenish them, but if I ate them now, they wouldn't be there if I REALLY needed them. I actually kept a candy bar in my pantry for 2 years in case I ever needed it. If I did, I wouldn't eat it because it would be gone. So, my mom ate it one day and told me she'd buy me another one.
V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Occasionally, I am in the mood for some really good meat, but since my dad lives in CA, I don't get it very often.
W-Worst Habit: Folding laundry--it gets washed, but Brian folds 99% of the time. Thanks, sweeetie!
X-X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Both have their plusses-- X-Rays helped heal my severely broken arms after my car accident in 2001, and Ultrasounds are fun because I've gotten to see my babies before they are born!
Y-Your Favorite Food: I'm a pretty big fan of the mac'n'cheese at Sweet Tomatoes/Souplantation.
Z-Zippers or Zebras: Both. Morgan loves to see the Zebra on her animal puzzle and in her alphabet book. Zippers are also a necessity at our house--if your jacket has one, Morgan won't let you leave until you've zipped it up. However, she'll gladly undo the zipper on her pajamas and her jacket and take them off!
2 comments:
This was fun to read! I think Friday is my day of choice too. And I really like your favorite quote.
Rich just pointed out that I, too, won't eat a salad I prepared. I usually end up buying premade mixes then add extra lettuce. It is an expensive way to eat salads, but we're eating them, right.
Post a Comment