Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Weekend!!

Long story short, but last Wednesday, we decided it was time to say goodbye to diapers (for now) at our house. Brian and I are both tired of fighting Morgan, so we started the great adventure of potty training. It wasn't fun, that's for sure, but it wasn't nearly as bad as I had expected. There were only a couple of days that I was ready to give up, but now, I'm glad we've done it. (Doesn't the "big girl" underwear look enormous on her? We already had problems keeping her pants up and now the problem is worse!)



Anyway, so we were a little bit hindered on our Easter activities this year. To make up for Morgan missing the play group egg hunt, we had our own in the backyard. So, here's a couple of pictures and videos from her little hunt. She will definitely need som training before she goes to a hunt with other kids--she was quite pokey in her search, but still had lots of fun!

Morgan and Mommy (and Bunny) before the hunt.



Brian thought the picture from "behind" was too cute to not take!

Morgan showing off her goods at the end of her hunt. Notice Bunny had to come along in her basket to enjoy it with her.

3 comments:

Mother Goose said...

Love the smile in the last picture! She is too cute!!

ashley g. said...

Wahoo! Way to go little Potty-trained Girl! Her ttle "skibbies" shot is adorable- what a cutie!

I hope you enjoy your diaper free months! Know that we are jeolous!

Ashley H. said...

Your little girl is adorable. I second that comment on the cute smile! I'm glad you found our blog so we can keep in touch better. Miss you guys! Tell Brian I'm still better at math than he is. :)