Sunday, April 13, 2008

It's My Naptime...

Church starts at 11 for us, and Ward Council Sunday is especially rough for Morgan. With only one car, and being a good 10-15 minute drive from the church, we all go together and Brian entertains for an extra hour before church. Needless to say, by 2:00, Morgan is exhausted. Today, we were quite impressed! She made it all the way to Airport Road before falling asleep! (What is that...like 3 minutes from the chapel??)

Anyway, I need to go wake her up right now so she will go to sleep tonight, but when I went into her room, this was too precious to not grab a picture! Why can't she always sleep this soundly and look this cute? I especially love her pigtail and her foot poking out at the end of her blanket.


4 comments:

Alie said...

I can't believe how big she's getting!! (last time i checked, she was a baby, but now she's a toddler!!)

Joseph and Tiffany said...

I love the pigtails too. I already told you that in another comment though. She sure looks sound asleep. You can tell she had a busy day.

Carie Annie said...

so cute!

-carianne

Courtney said...

Afton says "Hi morgan" "morgan sleep, Morgan hat""Hi Morgan" "Morgan sit down!" "Afton sit down" "Morgan, sorry Morgan"-- she just chats away when she sees Morgans pictures.