So, Rock is still here. (Ashley, I read what you said and decided I shouldn't be a terrible mother and Rock will stay for awhile.)
He's been sleeping since after Morgan's bath on Monday night. She was so cute in the bathtub. She was playing with her bath toys, and then, out of nowhere, she said, "Rock awake! Morgan All done!" And then she started to put her toys away. Then, when she got out of the bath, I asked what Rock was doing and she said, "Sleeping." So, he's still asleep.
Morgan plays "Rosies" (Ring Around the Roses) with Rock, and he watched Wheel of Fortune with her last night (he's sitting on her lap in the picture). Bunny even holds him sometimes.

Well, just thought we'd let you know what Rock has been up to. If only my life were that simple...
7 comments:
is rock coming to california?
Very cute! I think it's amazing the things that they can be happy with. I think it's a lesson to us as parents that they don't really need a lot to be happy. I am constantly surprised by what the girls end up playing with and the things that get cast aside rather quickly. Miss you.
Very cute. We will have to make one at our house. I'll try to find a nice big rock when we go to Carlsbad.
how darling! I love it!
Carianne
I must confess... I am a hypocrit (or however you spell that word)!! I am impressed that she still has it- I truly chuck Kalli's stuff all the time- rotten momma i am.
She is rather adorable with Rock. I love Morgan's imagination- she is an absolute gem.
That's great! Morgan is always up to something cute!
I love Rock! She (he?) would be the perfect Wymount pet.
Sometimes I wonder why we bother buying our kids toys. Currently, Celeste loves to play with her wipes packages from Costco.
Post a Comment