Morgan took her first swim class this past month. We all had a lot of fun because it was a parent-tot class and we took turns with her in the water. The only downfall to the swim class has been the potential for the great flood in the bathtub. She now lays in the bathtub and practices her "big kicks" and blows bubbles--really the only 2 skills she got out of the class. But, she had a blast. Here are some pictures and videos.
Morgan and Mommy all ready for class--she always insisted on carrying her swim bag into the pool. (Please excuse the belly--only 5 weeks to go in this picture!!)
If jumping into a pool were a career, Morgan would be all over it! This is the #1 thing she does at any pool!
The other tot in the video is Morgan's friend, Spencer. We think Morgan definitely wins for being the braver one to jump into the pool!

Morgan and Brian hanging out in the water. Poor Morgan always seemed to come out of the 1/2 hour swim lesson with blue lips--I don't think the water was really the 84 degrees like the thermometer read.
5 comments:
That looks so fun! I definitely want to get Robbie into one of those next summer.
p.s. You look cute pregnant. Good luck with the upcoming addition!
What an awesome girl. So to the Morgan's Friend's Mom: How do you get them to be afraid to jump into the pool? Because we have a "too brave" problem.
Yeah- stitches over the weekend. Too brave? I think so...
And you look adorable. Hang in there for those next few weeks! Maybe the baby will be sweet and come in like 3 weeks. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!
Very cute!
How fun! Morgan's quite adventurous. I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Morgan, you should be in the Olympics!
Post a Comment