Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Sleepy Sadie

Here's an update on our sweet little "Sadie Lady", as my friend Kelley calls her. She's definitely eating better. At the doctor yesterday, she weighed in a 9 lbs, 13.5 oz! I can get her to eat a 4 oz. bottle in one sitting about 50% of the time before falling asleep, so that has also improved!

However, she is still a sleepy baby. I guess coming from Morgan as a newborn who didn't sleep, Sadie seems to sleep too much! Morgan assisted me (with no luck) in trying to wake her up from a nap today. The doctor told me not to worry about her hearing until her 6 week hearing test, though. I guess she already has selective hearing!


1 comment:

Joseph and Tiffany said...

It must be great to have a baby who sleeps through noise! Sure wish Hailey was a deep sleeper.