So, to try it out, Morgan wanted to blow bubbles. I didn't know she had mastered blowing the wand because I've never let her try it. She only ate bubble soap twice before she figured out it's better to blow, not suck it in.

This is my favorite thing about fences. Notice I am taking the picture from indoors. I can FINALLY send Morgan outside and stay inside. She's not too keen on the idea yet...I think mostly because she's never had this freedom, but hopefully she will learn to enjoy it as much as I am...and soon! Oh, and I don't know if you remember this Logan, but Morgan has her rock collection in her "yellow car" just like you used to keep yours!

3 comments:
Yeah for fences and backyards! I think we are the only ones on our entire street who uses our backyard on a regular basis.
ummm... i din't know i even had a rock collection. who knew? but morgan is adorable. too cute. i can't wait to see her.
Yep, that's my favorite part of a private back yard too...whenever I need a break I say, "Hey Miles! How about going outside??" in my most excited voice. If it's really hot he stays in the shade and I spray him down with the hose ever 15 minutes. Glad you got the fence up now.
Post a Comment