Saturday, November 1, 2008

Crazy Halloween!

Here's some pictures of our Halloween. Nothing too exciting, but the ward party and trunk-or-treat went well and it's over! Now, I can relax!

Typical of Sadie, she never got dressed in her pumpkin costume...she slept in the sling almost the entire evening! Quite convenient, actually!



We had a table decorating competition and all the Primary kids went up on the stage to present their artwork. Even though Morgan had no idea what they were doing, she followed all the kids up and stood, front and center, on the stage. When the audience clapped, she clapped right along with them. It was pretty cute!




Can you tell I was a little preoccupied directing a Ward Activity? I never took the tag off of Morgan's skirt. I noticed when we were completely DONE cleaning up the gym!

Here's Morgan, fairy princess wings and all.


Here I am with the girls. Yes, this was Sadie's costume. By the time she woke up, we were starting to clean up the activity. I didn't see any point in changing her into a costume for one picture, in the front yard, nonetheless. This picture is just before we went across the street to our neighbors at 8:30 to show off Morgan.



We spent almost an hour over at our neighbors, and this is what Morgan did to entertain herself for about 15 mintues. When she was done blowing out the candle, she'd say, "Nittaya, please lite cake again, please." Nittaya, our neighbor, showed her how it's like blowing out the candles on a birthday cake. In fact, she even sang Happy Birthday to get Morgan going. We have lots and lots of fun with the Mergenthals.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the girls look so cute. sadie is definitely getting cuter by the day. and morgan is quite the entertainer. can't wait to see you at thanksgiving.

Anonymous said...

the girls look so cute. sadie is definitely getting cuter by the day. and morgan is quite the entertainer. can't wait to see you at thanksgiving.

Joseph and Tiffany said...

Cute pictures. You look great! Morgan was a very pretty fairy princess too. Thanks for making me feel a little better about Hailey's bump. I'll have to put sunscreen on it when it's healed up a bit more.

Carie Annie said...

I just wanted to tell you that you look gorgeous!! That top picture of you and Sadie, you look so beautiful!