Here's Morgan, showing off her goods to take to the park!

Here she is, admiring herself in the mirror! Notice her necklace caught on her pigtail.

While at the park, Morgan attempted to take pictures of this:

Instead, we got this,
and this,
and a bunch more pictures with her fingers in the way and the camera pointed at nothing identifiable. Oh well, thank heavens for digital cameras and "delete."During halftime, Brian and Morgan fed the ducks. This video just doesn't do those hungry ducks justice! As we were walking toward the pond, they all swam over like they hadn't eaten for days! Too bad all we had was one little piece of bread!
Oh, and Sadie is starting to make faces now. She's been exploring her mouth lately, and I caught this. She actually wasn't sad, but that's one cute frown!
5 comments:
oh my goodness what a cute frown!!!!! How fun for you guys!
sounds like fun!
Morgan's photography skills are amazing! I'm glad that she gets an opportunity to play with the camera too. My friend (who actually lives in Highlands Ranch) has a son that experimented with the camera when he was potty-training. She was uploading some pics one day when she saw that he had taken a picture of himself going to the bathroom. Yeah- she laughed her head off and that had to have "a little talk."
And her pigtails are so cute. I'm jealous that she'll let you do them! And Sadie- I love your frown cutie-pie.
Morgan is pretty cute with pigtails. She's growing to be so big!! I can't wait to see you this week!
I love the BYU shirt, !Go Cougars!
Post a Comment