Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tuesday...

...we made a vacuum. While I vacuumed, Morgan played with her blocks. Then, she wanted her own vacuum--out of blocks. So, I tried, and this is what our final project looked like. Oh, the wonders of Legos...
It's a good thing she didn't want me to make a broom and mop today. I would have been stumped!

Also, here are a few pictures of the girls' latest photo shoot in their PJs. Morgan is in this phase of holding Sadie and then wanting their picture taken. Isn't digital photography great? We have such cute little girls...









4 comments:

Courtney said...

Love the vacuum, can't wait to show Afton. She is really into making monsters with her blocks these days. Your girls are looking cute, I love Morgan's Jammies.

Joseph and Tiffany said...

That's a pretty good Lego vacuum. Brian worked at Lego Land a few summers back, maybe he's got some good Lego tricks up his sleeve he can share with Morgan. By the way, Morgan's haircut looks great! Do you cut it yourself? I'm finally getting the hang of giving Miles good boy hair cuts other than buzzes. It's not as easy at I thought it would be, but at least I get a lot of practice with a boy since they need trims a lot more often...

The Boring Family said...

I actually have a friend in the ward who does hair and she charges $5 for kids. To me, that's totally worth it to get it trimmed every few months. We're still working on getting past the mullet. The front still won't grow! As for Brian's lego skills...Morgan doesn't like to play with him too much because they both like to hog all the legos. It's kind of a battle...

ashley g. said...

Will you come and vaccuum my floor Morgan? I would deeply appreciate it. Very cute. And the girls together? I hope that you look at that picture forever and remember these really sweet moments.