Here's Morgan's contribution to the Christmas Tree this year. She thought everyone needed gifts under the tree. (I don't have anything under the tree this year because I requested a new microwave, and it's already installed). I asked Morgan who the gifts were for and at first she wouldn't tell, but then she revealed that there is one for Mommy, one for Daddy, one for Sadie, and one for Morgan. I hope mine is the...Lego box!!! Oh, Brian helped with the "bows" on top.
I love the Lego presents. Morgan is so creative! Okay, that was a genius way to create presents to go under the tree. I think I might pull out our Legos so the kids think they are getting LOTS of presents :)
3 comments:
very cute
Cute! Morgan is a sweetie.
I love the Lego presents. Morgan is so creative! Okay, that was a genius way to create presents to go under the tree. I think I might pull out our Legos so the kids think they are getting LOTS of presents :)
Post a Comment