When I left on Thursday, the kitchen looked like this:
When I came home today, it looked like this:
Thank you, Alie and Tyler for getting married!! I haven't even used it yet, but I love my new microwave and can't wait to pass the old one on to you!
Oh, and by the way, here are a few pictures from our trip. BTW, Dad--the airport was EMPTY today! We were checked in and through security in under 10 minutes.
Sadie, sleeping on the plane.
Auntie Logan and Sadie, playing on the floor.

Sadie has discovered real food (my mom fed her like 5 grains of spanish rice at the restaurant). She thinks it's quite tasty!
Here's Sadie and Kaden, her future hubby. Kaden is 6 weeks and Sadie is 4 months. Now that all the adults know we're arranging marriages for our daughters, just keep it on the DL so they don't object when they're older! We'll make them think they fell in love on their own!
Here's Mackenzie, Sadie, Lauren, and Kaden. Lauren and I have been best friends since we were 9 and it's been so fun to have babies together this time around! This is Lauren's first. Even though we live in different states, we always have great times together!
7 comments:
Oh good you're home. Nice new microwave too! That was a very sweet surprise.
What a fun trip! Tell Lauren "Hi, and congrats on her new baby!"
Nice job Brian on the surprise... thats very impressive. I am glad you had a fun trip and welcome back to Cold CO!!! I'll see you on the 13th!
Congrats on the microwave! We had one in our home when we bought it but it broke like 4 weeks after we moved in. Then, it only took me like 2 years to finally decide to replace it. (Hey what can I say? We had a perfectly good 'counter top' microwave, and I didn't wanna spend the money, but I finally did).
Afton and I love the pictures of baby Sadie.
Hi, we have a blog spot now. If it makes you feel better, I am having background trouble as well. See ya later.
by the way our blog is www.theboringfamily6.blogspot.com
Post a Comment