
When we moved in, we painted Morgan's room (now the girls' room) green, but I never quite knew what to do to make it unique. So, it remained green:
Then, when we found out we were having another girl (Sadie) and moved Morgan into a twin bed, I found these bedspreads:
Even though the girls will have super cute bedspreads, I've been hesitant to decorate the room more, because it seems like everytime I make a plan, it changes. So, I just wanted to leave the room generic green, in case it became an office and we finished the basement, or we got ready to sell or whatever else came along.This weekend, I decided that we really aren't moving for at least another year (likely longer) and I might as well do what I've been talking about for 2 years now. So, I painted the flowers and bumblebees as a border around their room. Morgan keeps telling me she likes the purple flowers and ladybugs. I keep telling her they are bumblebees, but she seems to like the ladybugs.
So, here is their room, new and improved version. I think it turned out cute. Now, if I could only find a super cute white bunkbed...
So, that was my next free home improvement. Borrow the sponges from mom (thanks!), pull out my craft paints and spend about 2 hours throughout the day. Thanks, Brian, for palying with the girls.


9 comments:
aww it looks so cute. oddly familiar but cute. good job mackenzie!
Very cute! I am so proud of your craftiness! I think that it turned out fabulous. Can you come and paint my house? We are plain old tan...
Hope that all is well!
super cute Mackenzie!!!
I love it! Great job! I'm looking forward to the day when I can paint my own walls ;-)
looks great!!
Looks great Kenzie! I never have seen their bedspreads, I had just heard about them, they are super cute. If I were you I would buy the IKEA bunkbed and then paint it white. THe railing on the top is great and it is a bargain! We love ours, I am sad to take it down to make room for baby Ben in out tiny little house.
You did such a great job Mackenzie, it looks so cute.
Wow, so cute! I'm jealous...I wish my bedroom looked like that :)
Very cute. I love the bedspread!!
Post a Comment