Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Name That Tune

Morgan and I thought we'd present a little game for all of our friends and family to participate in. Here's how it works:
1. Watch the video and listen closely.
2. In your comment, post the song titles.

Your only hint: they are all church (or church-related) songs.

Good luck!


Song One:

Song Two:

Song Three:

Song Four:

9 comments:

Joseph and Tiffany said...

1. No idea (but it was cute!)
2. I am a Child of God (good job on the nice loud voice Morgan)
3. I love to see the Temple (this is Miles' favorite primary song!)
4. The Cougars fight song. (Sounds like Morgan may already have decided what college she'd like to attend!)

Mother Goose said...

She is so dang cute! What a clever idea.

The Boring Family said...

1. Book of Mormon stories
2. I am a Child of God
3. I love to see the Temple
4. The BYU Rah Rah Song

Anonymous said...

#1 - Book of Mormon Stories
#2 - I am a Child of God
#3 - I love to see the Temple
#4 - BYU Rah Rah

Very good Morgan. Grandpa is so proud of you!

Courtney said...

1. Book of Mormon Stories
2. I am a Child of God
3. I Love to see the temple
4. The Cougar Fight Song

Very cute.

The Boring Family said...

Wow! I'm impressed that you all did so well, even with Morgan missing a few (or a lot) of words here and there!

Melissa said...

ha ha, that was cute. All of them were obvious to me because Michelle tries it too. The last one was definitely the hardest because you said they were all church songs!! :)

Aubrey said...

So cute! We got the same answers as everyone else.

Rachel said...

We figured them all out here. Cute idea. Dillon took one look at the screen and said Chalise! Blonde and pigtails-I can see where he'd get the idea.