Thursday, February 26, 2009

Makeup

Yesterday, Morgan went to play at her older friend, Rebekah's house. Rebekah is almost 5 and likes to play with makeup. Morgan asked if she could play too.
She decided to focus on her eyes:

Well, one eye in particular:When I showed Brian the picture, he asked if Morgan had a black eye. If she really did, he should have noticed it earlier (like when he first got home!), but he didn't.

As soon as we got home, I told Morgan I needed to wash her face. She said to me, "Not mine eyes, Mommy! Not mine eyes!" Needless to say, I told her I needed to wash her cheek with the wipe and she bought it. But, all day, she kept pointing to her "beautiful" eyes and telling me about all her pretty makeup.

Funny thing about all of this is she has pretty easy access to my makeup (meaning if she wanted to get into it she could with very little trouble), yet she has NEVER even thought to. She just wants me to put some on her when I do my makeup.

2 comments:

Alie said...

Reminds me of me in tiny-tots!

Joseph and Tiffany said...

It does look like she's got a black eye! Well, she's got a few several years to work on the applying technique. I can't get enough of her piggy tails!!