Monday, February 2, 2009

The Man in the Red Suit

Santa made a surprise visit at Alie and Tyler's wedding reception.


Here are the reactions from each of the girls.


Elaena (age 3 1/2):


Afton (age 2 1/2):



Madelyn (age 11 months):


Alie (age 20 1/2):


Morgan (age 2 1/2):


Brian and I concur with Tyler. We're not sure whose face is better--Alie or Morgan's!


It's been over a month and Morgan still talks about Santa. "I don't want Santa to talk to me. Santa can't talk to me because I don't want him to. Santa can't come in mine bedroom." Needless to say, Morgan would be just fine if the man in the red suit never made another debut!

5 comments:

Natalie said...

That is priceless. Love it!

Love, The Riemans said...

I am so happy to visit your blog!! I finally got one going, but never posted on it, but now I'm a regular...come visit!! You guys are an amazing family, a beautiful one--I can't believe how much your family has grown from those old days "farming" with you guys in Provo. Come visit our blog!

ashley g. said...

My vote is Morgan. This girl is really too much! I think we all remember being a little scared of Santa. How fun that he came to a wedding though!

And Sadie- you are too cute. I am totally jealous. If I were to follow the rules, Kalli would have been in a front facing carseat in July. Of this year. At almost age 2. Way to go Sadie!

Alie said...

Priceless picture of Morgan, huh!

Courtney said...

Afton was so excited to see the pictures- what a classic picture of her. She just said so casually- "I'm not scared of him". I have to say Morgan's face is the greatest. That look of fear is priceless.