Breakfast
Sadie has mastered the art of eating finger foods. We finally don't have to vacuum under her highchair after every meal, just once a day now. So, here's how she does it.
1. Smile for the camera.
2. Pick up the biggest piece of pancake you can find on the tray.
3. Shove the whole thing in your mouth. Yummm!!
And, as usual, Morgan wanted her picture taken. Here's how you reach for a sippy cup of orange juice (strangely enough, the only juice we can get her to drink).
Back to Sadie. Here's what a full belly looks like after pancakes for breakfast! Very satisfying! And, those are 18 mos. pants on her! She is a very well fed baby!
For those of you that have a flannel blanket from me, you know they're not small. Well, neither is Sadie. But, she doesn't seem to mind sleeping with her feet sticking out.of her blanket.




4 comments:
My toddler also picks up the most giant piece of whatever she's eating for that meal and shoves the whole thing in her mouth. I try to make the pieces roughly the same size. ;-)
She usually also makes her "more" baby sign while her mouth is stuffed.
I think you've inspired me to do a "day in the life" post sometime soon. It's a cute idea.
Cute pics, M! I was just thinking, I wonder if Morgan drank her juice from McD's...
I HAVE A FLANNEL BLANKET FROM YOU!! YAY!! And you'd be happy to know that even though it was given to me for Kalen (number 1), we've lovingly used it for Brady and Trace too! It's still doing great! We miss you guys.
Post a Comment