If you didn't hear, we finally got some snow in Denver. We've somehow escaped it all winter, and, now that it's Spring, we got hit with a blizzard Thursday. I'm over my bitterness of our flight being cancelled, but spent all day Thursday pouting. (Brian and I were going to go away for the weekend. But, we're rescheduling). Some 8 inches of snow later (all in about 10 hours), Brian decided to take a snow day Friday.
Here's our driveway:
And, the snow drifts in the backyard:
Here's Sadie, cuddled in our bed for a nap. With it being so cold outside, we all just wanted to stay bundled like this!
Morgan decided to pick out her own outfit over her pajamas before going out to shovel snow with Daddy:
Here's the snow removal crew, ready to brave the snow:
Morgan helped shovel the driveway. Wasn't too much help, but she loved helping!





4 comments:
Wow! I am amazed at how fast it seemed to melt. Call me with details (we have 3 min on our phone card- I will get another this week)
So let me know if you've had any calls from your advertisement! I'm anxious to hear. It got "cold" here too--down to the 60s! Hope the snow stays around long enough for you to enjoy it with the kids but melts quick enough that you don't get too sick of it.
I love the picture of Brian and Morgan ready to brave the snow.
Cute snowman!
I'm glad that you got a little winter at least...
Actually- I hate winter. I'm sorry that it snowed! But at least Morgan keeps the snow interesting for you. I love the not-so-dirly snowman.
Post a Comment