"Which one you want. Elmo? No. Zoe? No. Cookie Monster? Yeah, Sadie want Cookie Monster."
Whenever I ask Morgan to bring a diaper, I rarely get just one. She always seems to go above and beyond...
...but, she's always put them back in the basket, after seriously debating over which one to use next! Oh, and one more cute thing she does with diapers--Sadie has started wearing size 4 diapers at night (I was tired of her peeing out of the size 3 ones). So, Morgan differentiates by calling the size 3's "good morning" diapers and the size 4's "good night" diapers. So, even at 4'o'clcok in the afternoon, when I ask her to get a diaper, she'll ask, "A good morning diaper or a good night diaper?"I recently stuck Sadie in the bathroom sink to "admire" herself in the mirror. Here she is (7 1/2 months) and below is Morgan at 9 months in the same sink.


Sadie is so excited that she can suck through a straw (it's been a couple of months and she's getting pretty good now) that she will reach for any drink nearby with a straw. Luckily, at our house, that means a water bottle filled with water. I left her alone for a couple of minutes the other day and came back to a sopping wet baby! You'll notive the darker tint on her blanket (the left) and on her legs (by her knees). She had reached for my water bottle and dumped it over trying to suck on the straw! So, I replaced my now empty bottle with her bottle. I was surprised to see her pick it right up! The water bottle was full in this picture! She's a strong little (big) thing!
5 comments:
ADORABLE girls!! I can't believe she's already drinking out of a straw...and how big she is!
Man- those two look alike! Way too beautiful for their own (or Dad's) good. Good luck fighting off the boys!
They look a lot alike, I hadn't noticed before. Cute Girls!
Ok, I'll just echo everybody else--they do look a lot alike! That is too cute about Morgan helping with the diapers!
Avery does they same thing with the diapers too!
Post a Comment