My friend, Chrissy, would put her two boys in the swing together and they loved it. So, I tried it out with the girls. It's a lot of work swinging 45 lbs, but they had a blast! This is definitely the way to get a work out at the park! And, it sure beats actually swinging myself. How could I have ever thought it was enjoyable as a kid?? As an adult, I lasted about 10 seconds and felt so sick!

Apparently all that swinging just wore Sadie out!
*********************************************
This past week, my best friend, Lauren, was in town for a business trip, and she brought her 4 month old, Kaden, along. I babysat him everyday! Lauren and Travis are spoiled to have such a good baby! Disclaimer: Kaden's cheeks are very deceptive! He seemed like a featherweight compared to Sadie! After his cheeks, he's actually very long and kind of thin (not skinny, but not chunky, like his cheeks would suggset). Judging by the picture, I think Sadie approves of him. Well, either that, or she likes to smile for the camera.

Morgan was in heaven watching
her "Baby Tayden". She always made sure he had a toy to play with and a hand to hold. She is turning into quite the responsible big sister.
3 comments:
Kaden is really cute! I bet the girls had fun. :)
Cute pictures. I LOVE the one of the girls in the swing.
THANK YOU for watching him--you are the BEST!! Thanks ALi for saying he is cute--we think he's a keeper!
Check out our blog for more photos!
Post a Comment