
Our neighbors asked us why our lawn was so green and theirs wasn't (you can see the "line" where ours stops and theirs begins). I guess we just got lucky because we didn't do anything to it all winter. In fact, these pics are pre-watering!

We also experienced some warm weather last week for a couple of days, so we pulled out the pool and the girls went swimming. Here they are in their matching suits. Believe it or not, I actually had to switch their bottoms--Morgan is in the 18 mos. bottoms and Sadie in 3T! Poor Morgan kept losing her pants!

This is just a super cute shot of our sweet Sadie Bug. Couldn't pass up a chance to share it!
Enjoy your summer!
3 comments:
That's funny about the grass! I can totally see the line.
Love all the new pictures!
Such cute pictures of the girls! Love the matching swim suits....I love matching my two girls too...for as long as they'll let me. :) Yay warm weather!
Post a Comment