Morgan has a new fetish. She is either so concerned about proper dental hygiene or loves her new toothbrush and "Berry Bubble" toothpaste so much that she will find every excuse to brush her teeth. And I do mean, every excuse.
Yesterday, the girls and I played in the backyard. Morgan received a new bottle of bubbles as a party favor at a friend's birthday party, so she decided to try it out. (Yesterday she actually wanted blow bubbles. Today, she decided to wash her car with them, so there are no more bubbles. What will this girl think of next???)Anyway, back to the bubble blowing. Morgan has perfected her technique in bubble blowing (translation: spitting hard enough to produce air to blow bubbles out of the wand), while Sadie has introduced herself to yet another delicacy, grass. Sadie was even kind enough to divulge her newfound discovery to Morgan.

[You're probably wondering why I am telling you this, and how this story relates to the title of this post (no, it isn't a mistaken title).]

[You're probably wondering why I am telling you this, and how this story relates to the title of this post (no, it isn't a mistaken title).]So, a few hours later, Morgan said to me, as I was cooking dinner, "Mom, I already ate dinner."
I said to her, "What did you have?"
Her response: "Grass. And so did Sadie. So now I can brush mine teeth."

So, Morgan will eat just about anything in order to inform me that her teeth are dirty and need brushing...even grass.
3 comments:
That is so funny! Ok, so Miles used to HATE brushing his teeth, he's actually pretty OK with it now, but he still isn't all that excited when I pull out the toothbrush. Hailey, on the other hand, LOVES to brush her teeth! She gets really mad at me at bedtime when she's been "brushing" with her little electric toothbrush for a few minutes and I decide it is finally time to put the brush away and put her to bed.
Remember that Tyler used Morgan's toothpaste one night when we visited? No wonder Morgan likes it so much...Tyler said it tasted fabulous!
Too funny:) How can you say no to that logic!lol:)
Post a Comment