Our
AMAZING friend, Teri, took our family pictures for us this past Saturday. She took hundreds of shots (we
love digital photography), but here are a few that I liked. Now that I have a hallway wall, I think I'll compile a collage of family photos!
.JPG)


.JPG)
.JPG)
Note: It was Sadie's idea to splash in the water. She was crying and trying to reach for it, so I finally just dipped her feet and legs in--she had a ball!
Somewhere in all of the pictures, I'm sure I'll find one that we all are looking at the camera and smiling...
If you'd like to see Teri's favorites (with the nice photo editing, too!), click
here to get to her blog.
Thanks so much, Teri! You did fabulous!!!
2 comments:
Oh I loved your family photo shoot! How fun! Your hair down looks so Great!!! you should do more often.
What a cute family!!
Post a Comment