So of course, I make it over to their room to see just what Sadie did all by herself (I had a pretty good idea of what it was; it's just a matter of time before she actually did it). Now you're anxious to know what Sadie did.
Here's what Sadie can do, all by herself:
Yep. She can pull all 23+ lbs of herself up. This means we get to lower the crib (that's always a blast!), and watch out for everything about knee height that I used to think was "safe". Oh, the joys of parenthood!Oh, and no major event in Sadie's life would be complete with out a proper applause from Morgan. She did this for a good minute or so, but I think after a few seconds, you get the idea.
Way to go, Sadie Bug! We love you!
5 comments:
SO cute! I especially love Morgan's applause. What a good big sister!
LOL I'm loving Sadies "bow" of sorts, puting her arm in the air as if to say "ta da!"
Way to go Sadie! We are so proud of you!
She looks so proud of herself in that picture!
Yay Sadie! How "exciting" for mommy too! You know what's coming next-- then she'll really keep you on your toes!
Post a Comment